On Friday I celebrated by 23rd birthday! This was my first year with my own class on my birthday and the kids were so cute to me all day. Some even brought me little presents and made me cards. Kids are so funny. My principal came in and sang to me, my mom and Cassie came and brought me flowers, and the secretary called me the "birthday girl" over the intercom all day. It was pretty fun. The kids loved the Krispy Kremes I brought to share. After school, Matt gave me my birthday present! He got me a sander for all my craft projects! So cute. Then I went out to dinner at Olive Garden with Jenny, Kari and Myrna! After dinner, we went to see "Thriller" by the Odyssey Dance Company at Kingsbury Hall. This is my favorite Halloween tradition, this is the fourth year I've gone to the show and I still love it! We met Kendra, Jenna, and Jenna's mom at the show. It's always fun to go with people who haven't been before. After the show, we all went to Cheesecake Factory for cheesecake! YUM! MY FAVORITE! What a fun girl's night out! Thank you girls for coming, and thank you boys for letting us go! (Matt headed up to the deer hunt just before we left for dinner. That's what I get for having a birthday in October during hunting season)

After the show!
3 comments:
I now remember your birthday is a just a few days before mine! Sorry we are late but happy birthday!!! Looks like it was a good one! Hope all is well!
Thriller was soooo much fun. I loved it. Glad I got to spend some of your birthday with you. I hope we continue to go every year for the rest of our lives.
Because you could help the fact of which date you were born! Yup, all your fault! haha I'm sorry! Thriller was so much fun!
Post a Comment