Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Someone Is Going To Get Punched In The Face... And For Once, It's Not Matt

Hahaha. I'm laughing at my own title, but really this is a serious post about people who are PISSING ME OFF!!!

Let's start with the stupid people who work for Canyons District Insurance. On Friday, Matt and I had dentist appointments. After our appointments, we find out that we are not enrolled with our new insurance company, which we should have been. I call the district office, and they left early. So I leave a message. It is now Tuesday night. I have not heard back from them. I left another message. An angry one this time.

Next. I go to pick up my birth control, and the pharmacist says that my prescription is expired. So I call the doctor, who says, "Sure I'll call it in so you can pick it up TODAY." I go back to the pharmacy. "Sorry, we need to hear from your doctor, but call us later and we should have it." The next day. I call again. No word from the doctor. I call the doctor. They are already gone home (Note that it was 4:58 and they officially leave at 5:00... slackers). You would think they would make birth control pills a top priority (or at least some kind of priority in a 24 hour period). There will be an angry call tomorrow on this.

Finally. Matt and I are looking into buying a house, because I am a poor teacher, we qualify for some cool programs. However. I call someone (someone we know as a matter of fact) and leave a very sweet message about a mortgage loan and how we need some help. It is now over 24 hours later and I have not heard anything. I'm now finding someone else to help me. No angry calls here.

SERIOUSLY PEOPLE! IF SOMEONE CALLS YOU AND LEAVES A MESSAGE, CALL THEM BACK!!! IF YOU SAY YOU ARE GOING TO DO SOMETHING, DO IT!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Sorry people suck! Hope your week gets better!

Tom and Lindsay said...

I would like to listen in on one of these "angry calls" :) Wishing you lots of callbacks from dumb people! - Lindsay