Matt and I FINALLY went to a Jazz game this year! We have been talking about it for about four months, and thanks to my sister, finally went to a game! We went to game 4 against the Nuggets on Sunday, and it was amazing! It's great going to a game where your team actually plays decent and wins. Especially when it is the Jazz and there is no way to know how they are going to play on any given night. We went to the game with Alex and Brett and sat pretty close to the top of the ESA, but it was still awesome. I got the funniest text from Matt's dad, Diet, during the game. He asked: "How does it feel being at the game with thousands of Matt's around you?" It was so true! Everyone was screaming at the refs, swearing, and other typical Jazz behavior. I had to laugh at the creativity of Utah women. There were a couple signs that said, "Utah girls love 'BOOZE' on Sundays!" Clever. There were some creative Mormons as well. Their sign said, "Utah Jazz! 1st Ward! (Sorry bishop!)" Gotta love Utah. And, it must be said...
Go Jazz! I HATE the Nuggets!
No comments:
Post a Comment