Of course, Matt can't stay away from the golf course! On Saturday, we woke up to sunshine and Matt wanted to go golfing! After running a few errands and having lunch, we finally got to the golf course and it wasn't too sunny, or warm, anymore, but we still played. Matt, Tim and Diet played a great game while I watched, and froze, in the cart. I am a fair weather golfer, so I'll gladly wait for the temperature to go over 60 before I'm out golfing! But, boys will be boys...


(I WAS TOLD BY MATT THAT I MADE AN ERROR REPORTING HIS GOLF SCORE... HERE IS THE ACTUAL REPORT)
P.S. Matt and Tim should probably continue to golf in gross weather... Matt played 4 over par... And Timmy played 5 over!
1 comment:
I am a fair weather golfer too. Next time they go call and we can go catch a movie!!!
Post a Comment