Sunday, August 9, 2009

Updates

So our internet sucks at our apartment so finally I am adding pictures from our bridals three weeks ago! These are a few of my favorites...




The big week is finally here! Just about everything is done for the wedding, however I still have a lot to do to get ready for Lake Powell. That is my project this week. Our apartment has been updated since my last post, we now have a bed and a dresser in our bedroom and couches in the living room (although most of the living room is covered with presents from showers!). I can't wait for things to settle down a little bit so I can make our apartment a little more comfortable.

After we get back from Powell I start student teaching at Vineyard Elementary School in Alpine District in Orem. I start in a 2nd grade class and finish in a 5th grade class, and I am so excited! I've heard from the teachers I'll be working with and they seem great! I can't wait to start!

Wish me luck this week, I'll need it! Love you all!

3 comments:

Jeana Rowley said...

Good Luck Tori!! I'm so excited to see you and Matt in the Temple and at your reception. Your pictures look beautiful.
And I'm sure you do awesome with your student teaching- hey and Orem is pretty close to Nephi (compared to other places)- so maybe sometime when we come down we can see you.
You are amazing and I'm so happy for you and Matt. Enjoy the journey!

The Reel Fisch Story said...

Love these!! You're dress was pretty hanging up in your apartment! But much much better on you!!

Jenny said...

it was so fun to sit and chat with you guys last night. i had a lot of fun. i LOVE your bridals. they turned out beautiful!!!! can't wait for saturday.