Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Photo Overload!

So the last few weeks have been a little crazy! Getting settled in two part-time jobs, living a nomadic life in search of a home for the summer, and keeping up with wedding plans and playing! So here is a quick update of all the goings-on in my life...

This is the view from my "home" for now, an apartment at the gateway, thanks to my dad's company


Adventures in nannying! The twins decided that playing with the toys from the toy box was not enough... they wanted to play with the toys IN the toy box. It was good until Andrew closed the lid on Zachary...

I can't believe how big they are now!


Timmy and Matt's favorite song "Riding With Private Malone" inspired this funny car ride...

I kept trying to video Tim and take pictures of him, but I could never find him because he was hanging out the window singing to the passing cars! He was having so much fun!


Tim, Kamie, Matt and I went to the Scottish festival at Thanksgiving Point last weekend. No, Matt did not get me to eat haggis... SICK! But we did have some freaking good kettle corn (a must at all these types of events), and had the pleasure of watching Matt and Tim dress up and play with toy swords...



My sister Cassie had her spring showcase for her dance studio last week. It was so fun to see her dance, it reminded me of all the performances I used to do when I was little, and also reminded me how my daughters will take dance classes when they are young! Bring on the tutus and glitter!

2 comments:

Kam said...

There was some quality karaoke going on in that car!! Life is not boring when you are around the Fischers boys.

Pam said...

drunk on tanning lotion! nice!