My nanny kids... and having a job
My sister Alex being up at school with me and seeing her every day
Golfing... and summer time
Disney World with all my girl friends

Erika... currently serving her mission in the Philippines

This is really random, but it has been a random mood day for me!
4 comments:
So fun to read and see pics. Is that baby one of the twins?? I love the pic of you and your sister jumping...it is great.
It is so funny that you and Brad were talking about chefs. Your comment cracked me up. I guess he does retain some of the things he hears.
Yep that is Andrew, he was like five or six months old when I took that, such a stud. Now, six months later, he still always has his tongue hanging out!
And you miss your Momma!!!
Yes mom, I do miss you too, but I'm pretty sure I've seen you at least one day every week this semester and talked to you at least once every single day. I'm a momma's girl!
Post a Comment