Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Little Behind

Hmm well I have been back in school for two weeks now and I am already behind. I did spend a week in Mexico however, which has attributed to this little problem, but it was worth it. I will post Mexico pictures soon... This past week I started coaching softball at Mountain Crest High School. We are just doing open gyms right now twice a week, and tryouts are in March and that is when life will get really crazy. It is very fun playing softball again. I don't regret not playing in college, but I still miss the actual sport, so it has been fun to really get into everything again. The other three coaches all played at Utah State and are married, one has a nine-month old and another is pregnant with her first, and they are all really fun to be around although I do feel really young sometimes. We are really excited for the season to start, we have some fun girls and a lot of talent so it should be an awesome season!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Coaching high school girls would be really fun!!!

It was fun to hang out with you and Matt yesterday. I had a dream about that house last night. We are getting so excited.